Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Love Hype



I read an article today about Anti-Valentine's Day Songs today and decided to make my own list.

Music is better than Prozac; Prozac is better than Muzac - 1 cdr

Losing Hope - Jack Johnson
Oh my God - Michael Franti
This Ain't Living - G-love and Special Sauce
Here is gone - Goo Goo Dolls
Elvis - Big Head Todd & the Monsters
Grace is Gone - Dave Matthews Band
Lie to me - Chris Isaak
I ain't gonna ask you - Norah Jones
The way you say goodbye - Dave Alvin
Goodbye - Steve Earle w/Emmylou Harris
It ain't me babe - Johnny Cash and June Carter
Fast as you - Dwight Yoakam
Hurt by love - Country Dick Montana W/Lita Ford
Sunspot Baby - Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band
Goodbye to you - Scandal
Don't tell me you love me - Night Ranger
Over Now - Alice in Chains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home